KARLEE is a contract manufacturer of precision sheet metal and machined components for the communications, defense, aerospace, commercial goods and medical equipment industries. Since incorporating in 1977, our commitment to exceeding customer expectations and building quality into the product while maintaining speed and agility remains our competitive advantage.
- 2010 Revenue – 46 Million
- 2009 Revenue – 37 Million
- 2008 Revenue – 36 Million
As a certified woman-owned company, our CEO and Chairman Jo Ann Brumit actively provides strategic vision and business knowledge propelling us into global markets. Today KARLEE is a world-class manufacturer providing a full range of services to our customers.
KARLEE provides a vertically integrated range of services that support our customers from initial component design to a finished, assembled product. Our services include:
- Advanced design engineering support
- Manufacture and assembly of precision machined and sheet metal fabricated products
- Product finishing (painting, silk screening, plating)
- Value added assembly integration (cabling, power supply,back plane installation, and electrical testing)
Karlee Key Markets
Karlee manufactures precision machine parts, sheet metal fabrications and performs integrations for a wide variety of uses and markets, including: